Tuesday, February 2, 2010

One month of 2010 down

Well, January was pretty uneventful. Things seem to be much better with G and I. I seriously think he is going through a midlife crisis. Still slow on the weight loss meter here for me though...not helping my self esteem at all. Katie chopped at her hair this past weekend and I had to get it cut off...hurt me to watch and all I could say was "Oh my God" I was in shock.

My photography has really been on the back burner since moving here and still is. I signed up for a Real Estate course and it is paid for and I had 6 months to complete it..well, I have 2 months left and have not even touched the surface of what I have to learn. I just can not get the info to sink in and I can not seem to stop procrastinating! I wish I had a study buddy right about now.

Life is just going day by day and it isn't bad, so I guess I could not ask for more.

No comments: