Wednesday, December 16, 2009

R & R is upon us

Well, today was day 3 of him home. He came in on Sunday. Not sure what I think of it. At first I thought things were just going to fall right into place, but then things changed. I have heard 2 different ideas of why and what, such as yup, I have to go with my gut and the other that it is deployment stress on both parts and I am letting it get to me. To be honest, at this point I do believe that I do not trust him and that is hard for me to swallow. It is hard for me to say, to think...not what I want to feel. Things said to him were taken so nonchalantly while he was there and I feel they are while he is home as well. That makes emotions run high on my part. I just want to he heard and understood and then reassured while he is here in front of me and not 7000 miles away. I am almost ready for him to just get back on the plane and go back to where he seems to want to be.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Oh hun, I'm so sorry. What brought all these feelings out? Do you suspect something? I thought things were going well with you all chatting almost daily.