Monday, April 28, 2008

updating

Well, had a spledid weekend. We took a walk on the trails around the lake Saturday with Scooby and Katie. It was the opening day of fishing season so there were a ton of boats on the lake and lots of people enjoying the warm weather. After returning home, we then took the boys, Scooby and Katie on a bike ride up the logging road. We did 3.5 miles each way! Awesome ride! G had gone up a bit farther the day before and saw a bear, he wanted to see it again, but no such luck. We still had a great time together as a family, which is what I was striving for. Poor Scooby ran his touche off! He slept all night! LOL

Also on Saturday, my little sister, Christy welcomed her new baby girl into the world! I am officially an Auntie! Her and Aaron welcomed Brylee Carys weighing in at 8lb 4oz! I can not wait to spoil her and love on her and kiss her chubby cheeks! Not sure when I will get that chance, but I am waiting!!

Work is going ok. I wish it were more of what I have wanted in work, but it is something and it is helping me meet people in a way. I am still really irritated over the hours they are giving me...still got me working every weekend but they have at least scheduled me later in the day so that we can have some family time during the days..and Sunday I make $1 more an hour...LOL
So, that is just a little update. Gotta work again tomorrow then off Tuesday! I can work at home, clean the house I keep procrastinating against, and touch base with friends of whim I have been ignoring!!!

No comments: